Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trip to Pearsall Texas, Part 1

Well good afternoon everyone I hope all had a good last 5 days but Some of you now that I went out of town this weekend to Texas, but Thursday evening my friend wanted to come with me... and My best friend got to go with me yay! Well went to see her man and the baby's daddy and the guy I been talking to but So we are on our 1st longest road trip we had together with her 2 week old today precious baby girl Madilynn! We jammed and had our selves a good old time! Well anyways so when we finally got to Pearsall, Texas o how were so glad to be out of the car. hehe... but I got to sleep in Saturday O and how I have missed that at times I sleep tell about little after 10 am and got up and got ready for the day and we all went and seen the town of Pearsall and later that evening we all went to San Antonio, and went on a double date and eat at Joe's Crab Shack o it was gooooddd... 
so we all went back to her moms in San Antonio she was watching Madilynn and we went swimming and just had a really relaxing evening. and we lefted there around 11 or so! We  got up Saturday sometime and got around and that evening we cooled out and had another relaxing evening that was or time there... 





on the road to Pearsall Texas and its after 10 am and no sun we want sun lol  


going through the Toll roads in Austin Tx




stopping to pay a toll :)  
you see this says 163 miles tell we get there almost there yay 

More to come!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!! :) 

                                                                                            











No comments:

Post a Comment