Friday, April 13, 2012

Thankful for Gods hands


Well good morning everyone hope everyone is having a great day so far... I want to tell u alittle story what happened to me last night well I didn't have my bible study last night so I went to Batesville for a few things had to go to Walmart and I was going to go to the southside track and walk around it but I didn't I went over to my best friend Stephanie's house and she lives on the strait stretch and there are a few bridges from her house to that dollar store well i was on my way home and it was about 8:50 when I lefted last night and I was on my way and its a really curvy roads and well I veered of to the side trying to turn my phone on and I hit that gravel and lost control and I tell you what It was God that had his hand on my and on my car... I sleeming on my breaks so hard that I lucky to even be here because I hit my breaks so hard I went side ways and I hit a bridge and if I hit it any harder I would of flipped up and even flipped over the bridge and been not here or in the hospital but let me tell you all this right now I have learned my lesson form being on the phone especially on curvy roads I have learned my lesson but u want to know the best thing was that God had his loving hands on my car well all it did was bind my front tag thing down and in a little bit and it didn't touch my motor or anything in the inside that is how awesome God is. 
God thank you so much for having your hand upon me last night I am so grateful your in my life.  :)

Here are a few pic of my car God is so good Hope everyone has a great Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment