Monday, April 9, 2012

Trip To Pearsall, Texas, Part 2

Well so when we Got up and we lefted Texas Mon morning we so did not want to leave yet we wanted to stay for another week or so we were having so much fun just being away form Batesville area but o well any who we got back and it felt so good just being out of the car we ran in to some rain and I mean heavy winds and heavy rain winds were blowing so hard it was blown the car all over but we went though that for about two hours and we were glad that part was over but it was so fun though getting to spend time with her and the baby were going to take a trip again with no kids expect the baby of course it was nice not having to stop so much when u have 3 other kids in the car with you saying I have to go to the bathroom, I am hungry, or he/she is touching me... haha if u have kids u now how that is.... But kids are great though well so I came back to work Wednesday and so did not want to come back to work at all wanted to stay home and get things done but o well its life... but as u can see I had to do my nails before I went to Texas
 (pic of them below).....
that was about all of our trip and we shall do it again don't now when but again...  



Had to do my nails before I lefted out of town though 


P.S. if anyone wants to take a found up so I can go get my nails done by a professorial be my guest i would love that want to actually go get them done every two weeks or so and my feet once a month hehe Just saying :) 


Hope everyone has a great and wonderful Monday 







No comments:

Post a Comment