Monday, April 30, 2012

La Te Da, Ha Te Ha, Ba La La..... Part 2

Well hello there everyone hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well as I did... 
Well now I can tell you all what the big surprise was that I was Going to do this past 
weekend I took a four and a half hour drive to Fort Smith, Arkansas and I went and surprised 
well all three of them but surprised the middle one for her birthday and o how they were surprised 
and there faces was priceless wish I could have got a picture of them it was so awesome I 
surprised them really good this time... And well cherish was still at daycare so I went and got
 here when she finally seen me O how was she so excited to see me and I got the biggest hug ever 
from her well not just here all 3 of them but I love getting them and especially what I did to them they
 are my babies and always will be even though that they are my nieces... 
Let me just say I am so glad that I don't have kids right now that I can get my kiddo
fix from everyone else FYI kids of all ages babies teens... 

So about her party well let me just say with my 3 nieces we had 8 little girls at her party 
she had a slumber party and wow is all I can day it was fun but crazy with 5 more kids. 
we played games and did the present thing and cake which by the way my sister made the cake 
(picture below) 
it was so good and very cute too... 
then so I got maybe 5 hrs of sleep that night and we all went to the park and skating and 
just had fun let me say that I forget how much fun skating is after not doing it after while then 
we took all the kids home and then we went home me and the 2 older ones went to Walmart and 
so Faith could spend her birthday money and Justice could send her money... 
and well I now that it is not mothers day yet but I wouldn't be at my moms for mothers day so i 
bought her an early mothers day present she loved it it was a hanging potted flower 
and I got me a pot and some flowers for my house here and they were so pretty 
(I post Pics of them later)
and both of the girls got pots with flowers too it was so awesome that they want to do that and 
water them and everything everyday and what not I love them girls wish i got pics of them planting there flowers doing it with there mema (my mother) :) 
and it was just a great weekend with my nieces and spending time with them and making memories 
and always glad to see my sister and nephew and her honey my brother in law ...
Well think I'm going to end this one so 





Niece Faith and her cake  



Hope everyone has an good Monday!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment