Monday, April 23, 2012

My weekend

Well were should I start at ha, well I will start out by saying hope everyone is having a good Monday and well here it goes so i got off at 4 Friday and went to Batesville and then had a few things to do and I did them and then went to my friends house and stayed the night with her and we got up at 5 am on a sat morning and we had to get up and get ready bc her daughter had a track meet in Herber Springs and they had to be there at 7 at the school to catch the bus so we are on our way and we are drinking coffee and have the cooler with waters and sodas for us bahaha and stuff to make sandwiches to save us money and we had fun her oldest daughter Kristin did a good job sat at her track meet... we got back about 2:30 and mamma Stephanie got the baby Madilynn feed and what not and we both layed down at 3:30 and was asleep tell 6:30 o how nice it was to take a nap since we were up at 5 am but its been said to me that the sun wears you out from being in it along time and that is so true it wears you out big time... but o how happy I was come Sunday My best friend that I have been praying for, and for along time finally came to church with me Sun morning and we went to Coltens to eat lunch and we had fun and Stephanie said she really liked and enjoyed the church I go to and well go back with me sometime well God is good and he answers prayers and I just think that this is a answer to prayer ... even if she went to a different church that wouldn't matter she is getting her self back in to church. but we chillaxed the rest of the day and it was a good and fun weekend we will have to do it again but not the 5 am on Saturday bahaha well that was my weekend and it was great I hope everyone else's weekends was also good


Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Glad Stephanie liked church. I want to hold the baby next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am so glad she did too ok i will tell her she had to run out durning church and feed madilynn she wants to come back she said which is a blessing

    ReplyDelete