Thursday, April 26, 2012

La Te Da, Ha Te Ha, Ba La La..... Part 1

Well well well wow so really it is already Thursday and its getting closer to 4 pm 3 more hrs anyway and i be off work and I get to go get my car outta the shop and then get to go home and do a load of laundry and get a few things done I got to keep that I doing a hush hush tell after tomorrow and yall see why after then when I do another blog about it and it will be great promise yall its nothing bad at all but i gotta stop talking about it now before I give it away and that person finds out arg ok  I promise I shutting up about it now... 
Well so How has everyone elses week been?
Who all is ready for or work week to end, and have a 3 day weekend? 
And not be at work I am so ready for Memorial weekend to get here ready to see a certain someone  
Hoping they get to come home that weekend.... 
Well anyway cant wait till tomorrow so excited....
 I wonder if I can sleep tonight Bahaha I now I can 


Well that is enough rambling for me i going back to work bahaha


Hope everyone else has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment