Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New Set


Well yesterday I go me these below and I didn't have to pay that much for them there in real good condition... O how excited I was to get these and everything but now I just have the hassle of trying to get rid of my other one I would keep it but I have no were to store it at it takes up space in the living room  Well  I sold my other one but they are coming to get it when i get off work and o how I m glad really wish though that I could keep it but I cant o well life goes on hehe
Well as i m excited to get this all I have to do now is get this bed from my friends and then i can finish the 2 guest bedrooms yay me just trying to find a truck to do that with hehe 



My new couch 
My matching love set :) 

I got them for one hundred and seventy five bucks and that is a good price for leather


Hope everyone has a great Thursday 


No comments:

Post a Comment