Friday, April 13, 2012

Something funny

So I today at work we had a luncheon and some of the marketing guys were down and they started talking about horoscopes and how they were like comparing everyone it was funny I really don't get in to all that but i look at it for fun at times now I have to admit that sometimes I do look at it for fun and sometimes it actually proteins to me its funny sometimes what it says just had to share that with ya, but another thing about those is that I googled it and I looked up mine and mine is Sagittarius and it says that my strength is, Great sense of humor, idealistic, generous. and my Weaknesses:Will say anything no matter how undiplomatic, promises more than can deliver, can be impatient to the point of rudeness. Charismatic marks: Open and interested. Generally tall, strong legs. Clothes for comfort, not style. Women act in a "tomboy" manner. Likes: Travel, being outdoors, freedom, philosophy. Dislikes: Details, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, clingy people. Best environment: Outside, on the move.... 
I think it is all just think that its all kind of funny in ways I don't now about you all but that is just my personal option 







well just thought I could share that with you all 
But Hope everyone has a fun and great Friday even though It is Friday the 13th 


No comments:

Post a Comment