Tuesday, April 17, 2012

whooaa...

Hello everyone hope all had a great and wonderful weekend! But as for me I had a great weekend I went on a jeep ride did a little back roading Friday evening with my step mom and her friend Shelly and my friend Tanya. it was fun, well Saturday I went to Batesville and went and got my hair cut and then I went and did my nails and got me a pedicure.O how nice it was I love doing that stuff it was much needed time for it to and then I throw a surpise bithday party for my friend Stephaine and she was surpised it was a good day. And then went to church Sunday and went to here house and spoiled Madilynn some more and I tell you what it started raining and thudering and lighting about 6 or so wow I don't like storms all that well but o well it still was a good weekend though


My feet from the pedicure 


My hair cut 
My Nails 

Hope yall have a great Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment