Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Three Day Weekend!


Well so I had a three day weekend this past weekend and we got to leave work at 2pm too o how I loved that and so I got off work and went walking and did a few things and then went to my friends house in cave city and we hung out tell late then I came home got up Friday morning and went yard selling and then for alittle while then went to Batesville and did my grocery shopping and just had fun to myself and my best friends middle daughter begged me to stay the night so she did and sat we got up and went and did some more yard selling and I found some pretty good bargains and she was not liking the yard selling thing though it was like 1:30 when we went to the house only because we had to and get ready to go to Batesville and go to her older sister and then her brother birthday party at the park and we had fun though and then sat night here older sister Kristin came and spent the night with me and went to church with me Sunday morning then we ended up Sundays is usually our lazy relaxing days not doing anything at all days haha well our good friend Bryan came and we all lefted and went to his mom and dads house for Easter and then to find out it was his birthday too so glad we got to go celebrate his birthday with him it was a good time. and when we all got back to her house we watched Puss and Boots now if you seen it you now its a cute movie but if you haven't seen it yet then you will have to rent it and watch it really is a cute movie. Well so I had to come back to work Monday and I so did not want to come back I wanted one more day off so I could get caught up and everything Laundry, clean my house and do my walking and excersise and just do that kinda of stuff well got my laundry just about caught up do another load this weekend then think i be caught up tell next weekend lol... Well anyways that was my weekend hope everyone had a great weekend too! 

(Picture below is what I got Saturday for yard selling so much haha) 





This is the sun burn I got form Saturday yard selling 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday 


No comments:

Post a Comment