Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gods Beauty



Well everyone I just wanted to share this three photos with you all this is Gods doing right here... I don't  care what u say but God makes a amazing things in this world. And this is just one of them. 
Question why does God create all this beautiful stuff and good people and then just take them away? I ask this because I lost another great family member on my dads side of the family it was my great aunt to me. She was such a wonderful woman and I am soo happy I got to see her one last time this past thanksgiving. But I will tell u this that she is up in heaven with God and not suffering anymore she lost her husband not to long ago he was in really bad shape but they are up there watching over us and  looking at us all smiling and so to my great aunt Maybelle I just want to tell you that i love you and you will be missed and forever loved and so will great uncle Miliford and granddaddy also tell them all I love them and and give them all hugs for me. :).... Well I just have to say all that but enjoy this 3 pictures everyone



This is the sun set i seen at my friends house Thursday day evening 
and another picture but think this one is a rainbow 
This is so Gods amazing creation here 


Hope everyone has a great Wednesday 

2 comments:

  1. Your question is a hard one, Laci. We must always remember that God is both severe and compassionate at the exact same moment. He is judgement and mercy rolled into one. His character is, thankfully, beyond our finite comprehension, and we simply rest in the promises. This world is not our home, though. Your Aunt Maybelle is experiencing her real country, finally. Bless you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe Thanks so much Kristi I just glad she is in a better place

    ReplyDelete