Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Words

Well I am going to talk about something and I don't want anyone to take affiance to it though! Well ok so I say this out of love for maybe you if you think about it but maybe its just me I don't know really well ok here it is well we all may now this but sometimes its good to be reminded.
But you now what we all face day to day issues and struggles but when you speck we need to watch our tongues what we say to people our friends even because we all know but words can really hurt someone so you have to speck encouraging words to one another. I don't want you to think that I have never said something hurtful because I probably have said something to someone that was not nice and I know that I am not in anyway shape or form perfect not saying that I saying I am just saying this to me and that we all need to watch what we say but if you are one of those people who are blunt about whatever then you need to think before you say it is this going to hurt some them or is it going to be something that can encourage them. so from now on I am going to use my filter before I say it out loud so you all can do the same use your word filter before you say it out loud.
So if you have said something or someone said somethin to you then just forgive them as what God would do and move past it. It is what i learned to do lately

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment