Friday, February 17, 2012

Love

Ok so I am still learning things in life we all do no matter what age you are we all learn something new everyday. Well I am learning how to love some one again, but when I say that it does not mean I never knew who it just means that i have been hurt so much in my past by guys and there stupidy and just them in general lol, but when God brought me the guy that I am with now I believe he brought us together for a purpose and what that is I am not 100 % sure yet.(But I mean is God is revealing it to me slowly why) But I think in some way form and fashion he brought us together so I could learn some things and let some one in my life. Know I have had some walls built up for along time because of being hurt so much by guys but we all make mistakes and I have had my far sure of them and so don't you start judging me for mine. The only person who can judge any one of us is our God and savior. But enough of that for some reason these verse keeps coming to my mind (the one below) 



So you may be asking why is she saying all this well I am saying all this for a reason is that as I fall in love with God again everyday i am also falling in love with my boyfriend (Mark)... I really am and no one can take that away from me that is that so amazingly good. I mean he is a Christian and goes to church and has a job and has goals and just everything about him I falling for him harder everyday But I just want to give God all the praise for what he has given me and has taken away in my life. I mean it really cant get better then what and who I have in it and with the church family that I have.
                                      THANK YOU LORD FOR MY LIFE!  



No comments:

Post a Comment