Monday, February 27, 2012

Moving Weekend, Part 2

Well ok so As I said in my last blog about that I was moving. Well I started moving stuff Thursday and Then as I got off I went strait to my old house and and had to step back and ask myself were in the world Lord should I begin at so I lethally had to breath and so I begin in my Guest bedroom and started packing everything loading everything in my car and then came back and did my kitchen and got it all to the house and then I organized everything in that area then my friend Katie called me up and asked me well what I was doing and well told her  and she said if I wanted a break to come over and hang out with them and her 2 boys so I said I might let me finish this and I let u know in a few so I asked my self again do I want to keep going or do I want a break and come back and work more on getting the box's packed up and what not so I called her back and said i was going to come over for awhile. But o how I needed my Katie time and a break well after I lefted her house it was almost midnight I got home and I packed up what I could pack up in boxes and and then I got ready for bed and that is were this exhausted gal did was to bed I went lol.... Well I slept really good and well so the 1st time in a while I slept past 9 am I woke up about 9:45am and got up did my coffee and what not and started moving the rest o boy we finally get to start moving the big stuff fun stuff right? Yet not really! Well so my boyfriend had came and helped us and I was trying to put stuff away and laundry had to be done too and had to do my cloths was the main thing all my cloths so got that done and and it was already 5 pm by that time and so Mark (my boyfriend) had asked me if I wanted to go do something tonight and take a break haha that is funny to me in my mind I was really thinking can I Just twitch my nose and the unpacking will all be done We wish right? But I realized he was there and I did need to take a break and spend time with him so I said ya and I jumped in the shower and got ready and we went and spent time together which was really nice time and then cam home and went to bed and got up and started my day out right going to Gods house (church) it was so nice to be able to go to church and her Gods word and have Mark come with me also well Then after we went to lunch with my friend Nicole and one of he friends it was so nice to go with them and set there and chat and laugh it was good times and well so my story goes on Sunday after lunch I having the hardest time deciding on which one to do either go home and do the house or go to my friends Stephanie's and relax on God's day. so that is what i did was relax instead lol and it was nice o how much I love all my friends that I get to go do that kinda of stuff with... But over all I had nothing break so far well I take that back I broke something trying to pack it Fri used to be my Grandmas it was a cross with an angel an it it was just a decoration but still it kinda meant something to me but o well I have other things of hers... But other then that nothing broke and no one got hurt and everything went great!!! God thank you so much for everything family to help and friends and my boyfriend Thank you sweetheart for helping and getting to spend time with me!!!

That was my weekend hope you all had a great weekend! and great Monday to you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment