Monday, February 20, 2012

Life with sisters and my nieces

Well ok alittle more about me and my sisters! Ok were shall I begin at! Well I guess I will start here, I have one real sister Shannon who will be 29 in August, she has three girls who are, Justice 11 going on 12 years old in August, and Faith 9 going on 10 yrs old in April,  and Cherish 4 going on 5 in August, and then I have two older step-sisters, 1 is 27 Cassy and has a little girl Grace who Just turned 7 yrs old  and then my other step sister Hidie will be 31 in December and she has a baby boy Dylan who is almost 6 months old  this coming Saturday. I tell you what though kids grow up way to fast. They are my babies though and I love them lots. I actually went up and surprised all 4 of my nieces this past weekend and o they were surprised, and we all had a busy day sat doing Grace's Birthday party we went to a place were all they had in side was bonce a rounds all kinds of them. and then we went and eat and then went back to my moms and had cake and she opened her presents anyway she had a good birthday and I had a good time seeing them and my family but I tell u what when I went to leave Justice tried to claim in the car with me and Cherish cried when I had to leave and they all wanted to come back with me but then I was told by my mom this summer they all get to come stay a week with me and they were excited... I glad they will get to do that I get to spend more time with them then. But anyway that is alittle more about my family.
Well any way when I moved here in Melbourne it was really really different for me because I came from a town were u could find something to do and it was way bigger then then here were Melbourne is about half the size of were I came from but its hard not being able to see my nieces and now nephew when ever i want to. They all are growing up to fast I miss them and love them so much.






                             "This is Justice with baby Dylan (above on the left) And Faith (above on the right)"  


                                 
                             "This is Grace with her money cake"                          "This is cherish"               

No comments:

Post a Comment