Saturday, February 11, 2012

Walmart and kiddos

Ok so I went to Walmart tonight to do grocery shopping and took my best friends 3 kiddos with me lol was that a hand ful lol and ended up spending a good price for groceries 60 something dollars lol they were good but I don't know quite yet if I myself could do it agian lol I know kids are hand ful I done it more then enough times with my nieces but o my I for got what a chore it was lol o well I love those kiddos with all my heart and love my best friend too she is like family glad they get to spend time with me though... But I have to say how it makes me miss my nieces and nephew o so much... Taking them to church in the morning and going to be another good day but also a very cold day I so love my life thank God for my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment