Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day

       Well that big day were you want to be with that special someone, and if you don't have anyone to share the evening with I know how bad it stinks to be alone. But as for me I have to say I have me a special someone we been dating for a month on Valentine's day. I know I know what your saying that's not long enough to be serious I not saying we are serious yet I just saying he makes me happier then any other guy has ever made me he is a great guy he works hard for what he has and he is a Christian and he is a great guy. I think God brought us together for a reason and he is just what I need in a man.
            But if you have someone to share Valentine's day with and your the girl trying.g to look for the guy something you are searching and trying to come up with some kind of idea what to do for him. Why is it so hard to by for guys? Especially on this one day! Arg!
           But for us woman are easy we liked to be romanced and surprised, well at least I do anyway, flowers and chocolates or whatever comes to your minds. But for guys what do u get them for Valentines day its only 4 days away ahhh....


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment