Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just because





       So yesterday about 45 mins be for time to go home from work my dad says he be right back and ( remind ya or for those of who don't know i work kinda for my dad ) Well any way he comes back about 20 mins later and brings me this stuff for Valentines Day. My dad is one of the best dads in the world. I love you daddy hey don't be haten bc my dad gave me something i thought that was really sweet of him to do that. 






        And then I am on my way to Salem about 30 mins away to look at this couch....and my dad calls me to tell me that I have some beautiful Roses and stuff at his house. They had my works address on it but they got delivered to his house instead lol... So I get back from Salem and go to his house and u will never guess who they were from. They were from my Sweetheart boyfriend Mark he sent me some very gorgeous pink roses with a balloon attached to it awe I was so surprised by them and I thought I have one of the sweetest boyfriends around here. He is so sweet, the church i been going to had a couples Valentines thing the youth were raising money to go to camp this summer so they did desserts and it was really special we watched the new movie "Courageous" O it was soo sooo good. and we did that and then we went to Walmart of all places lol then went home it was such a special evening 
    




So that's how i spent my Valentines evening and i wanted to share all that with you all so if u have not yet seen that movie you need to go see it be ready to laugh and cry because i totally did and now i so want to own that movie. here is a sneak pick if u haven't seen it yet  






                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment