Friday, February 24, 2012

Moving weekend Part 1

Ok so If you have ever moved any were even a couple blocks away you all now what its like to have to call and get everything switched over to the new place and then having everything shut off by so many days after you get moved out. Well I Thought that I was going to be moving next weekend o no it got moved up to this weekend lol no big deal right? Well i had to rush around and call all the Water, Electric, Cable, Gas, internet companies and have them switch it all over today.. Moving is hectic at times and now I gotta go home pack all my kitchen and bathroom stuff and get all my cloths and everything that's in the closet so lets say I have a very very busy evening a head of me its going to be so much fun and then finish up tomorrow and then clean the house and give away my keys to the landlord but o is it alot to get moved you got to pack it all up and move it all then unpack it all and all that good stuff but as I look at it God has blessed me with were I have been living at and were I am going to be living at until this time maybe I want to by a house or what ever I don't know yet lol. But God is good , that is all I gotta say lets just pray no one breaks nothing or and I wont be paying for it later with my back lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment