Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Loving Parents

Ok everyone I told u about my sisters and nieces and nephew and some family now I am going to tell u about my loving  parents step and real because  if it wasn't for any of them I wouldn't be were I am at today in my life. Ok well like most people my parents got divorced when I was Really young, And my mom and dad got remarried to different people of course lol. But i not saying that I don't have good relationships with my step parents because all in all I really have a really great relationship with all them god has blessed me with great parents and step parents I couldn't have for any one better then them. but let me tell you alittle about them My mother name is Mary and she is married to a wonderful man named Tracy and they live in what I call because i know it as  "The Fort" which is Fort Smith and when I lived there they have done alot for me I mean alot they put up with me for one. hahaha As i have told u in my very 1st blog that i used to do the partying stage well I was never really home so they put up with me and all my crap that I put them through and I love them dearly. You want to know something when I lived with them me and my mother used to get in to it about little things, but now that i moved out and away we take every day and we get along just great. And I love it and something else too this one is kinda bad on my part though. But I hardly ever talked to my dad once I got my car and own cell phone but now that I moved here I am more closer to my dad and step mom its great they have done so much for me in i mean they moved me here put me in my own place and helped me get back on my feet and they have helped me get out of debt well all except my school loan for college but that is always normally a given when u go to school but well I love that feeling not having any credit card and etc...  debt to have to worry about that is so awesome feeling but God was also in that to! Anyway My dad and step mom helped me in so many ways i cant even begin to say how much I really appreciate all for of them like I said if it was not for them i would be in jail or living on the streets or something i would not be here were I am at in my life so THANK YOU MOM AND TRACY AND DAD AND KELLY! I Love You all very much.
And now that you now about my parents I also have a half Brother Colton he is 16 years old and then I have a step sister Kelsey she is 22 years old in March. They are on my dads and step moms I love them. even though my Brother gets on my nerves I still love him anyway.   

2 comments:

  1. Your gratitude toward people and God is one of the most beautiful parts about you. I hope all your parents read this and receive the blessing of your thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete