Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Really..............

You want to know something and I know we have heard this saying "Life is like a box of chocolates You never now what you are going to get out of it!" well as you all know I was dating this guy well we broke up with each other last week I could say that I am so much HAPPIER with out him he was wanting more then just relationship and I think you all now what I am talking about starts with an S if you don't. He tried to tell me that wasn't true bahaha whatever but any ways so last Wednesday I went to Natalie's coffee shop o how what we had was so yummy I going to get another one soon and it was just so nice talking to my friend Nicole o how I needed to just set and talk it was so nice so we just set and talked about any and everything and tell we both had to go, But anyways had to take a Pic of my coffee for yall 



                                                          


Hope you all have a great Wednesday on this rainy day try and keep dry :)  !!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment