Friday, March 9, 2012

Questions


 Tell me the best place you've ever visited or vacationed.


HaHa Well haha the best place that i have ever been on vacation was i would have to say Florida somewhere i been to 4 or 5 places in Florida 4 maybe 5 times now i love the beach especially in the evenings walking on the beach its so peaceful!


 You have to sing karaoke to save your life. What song do you choose?


If I had to to save my Life I would do a song that I really now it would Have to be probably a country song or something that i can harmonize with lol 


If you could change one thing in the past week, what would it be?


Well you know I don't now if i would change any thing because if I did change something then I wouldn't be were I was today 


 What have you been eating a lot of recently?


Well I have been eating alot of bad foods Chocolate and that is not good lol 

 If you were going to be famous for something, what would you want it to be?


Humm I don't now if i would want to be famous but in all Honesty if 
What is your least favorite chore?


Humm my least favorite chore would have to be cleaning the house don't get me wrong i love a clean house but i hate doing it my self lol
 What is one thing you can't leave the house without?


Well I would have to say that the one thing that I can’t leave my house without would probably be my cell phone if I don’t have it with me I am lost without it.

If you had to live one place the rest of you life, where would it be?

Ha ha this is funny to me because I m not sure that is for God to tell me and decide were I am post to be

What shows do you watch regularly?



 I watch Sweet Home Alabama, and I watch Army wives and then I also watch Mob Wives 

Do you have any big trips coming up? If so, what?


Well I don't really have any trips planed as of right now, all though I do need to make a trip to Tennessee, and see my family up that way but other then that nothing really planed out nope 



Who is your hero?


My hero well this is so difficult because I kinda have 2 but my mom is one of my heros because she has been there for me in my hard times and all i love u mom

No comments:

Post a Comment