Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wow.....

Well its been a last hecktic last almost week tomorrow well as you all know my grandaddy has been in the hospital and then past away last Tuesday night well I really do appreciate everyone who prayed for the family and I. He is in a much better place now he is walking and talking to Jesus and eating on his own him and my grandmama was married for 57 happily years and she is doing ok haven't talked to her today but I will tomorrow but it really was a nice funearl and all. Just glad he could finally meet Jesus even thoughvits hard on the family I m at peace with him going to see his father in heaven and his earthly father that has past away and everyone but any way just wanted to say thanks to everyone he will be greatly missed and always loved...

Thanks agian
Hope everyone had a great Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment