Monday, March 12, 2012

This is so random of me!

Ok so this is just what my part weekend was like lol 


This is me just being a guff this was one of the shirts though I bought from a lady on some on line yard sales on Facebook 




This right here was my afternoon snack at work as you see I took it after it was gone on the chocolate pudding hehe Thats my Monday for ya bahaha 




So any way let me tell you all about my weekend well Friday I get off and do pay bills and what not go to the bank and get gas bc its payday lol bahaha well anyways I am getting to go to dinner with one of my sweet friends from church. we had a great time and talked and everything else it was so nice to get to hang out with her but then after words I went to see my best friend who is Pregnant By the way if u are reading this tell that Madilynn to hurry up make her appearance so u wont be in pain any more... Ok anyway stayed there for alittle bit visited with her and our buddy Bryan Had fun Then haha I went to hang with some friends we played card all night and Phase 10 haha that is such a fun game... that was my Fri i had fun with my friends all of them 



Hope everyone has a great Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment