Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thanks :)

Well most of you that has read my Facebook today seen were my grandaddy past away thank you all for the prayers it means a lot to me but wanted to let you all now that I am leaving in the morning be back saturday evening so just keep the prayers coming... Thanks
But on the side note I went and had coffee with a very good friend of mine from church in batesville today and it was just so nice how we just got to set and talk and just get to hang out it really helps when u have friends you can talk to. And well after that I went and seen my prego friend stephanie I just needed to see her face also we set chilled and then me her and the kids and her mom went and had pizza just always have fun with her thank you two ladies for today I really needed it love them lots.
Well hope everyone had a great wed it was another beautiful day have a great night every one

No comments:

Post a Comment