Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Well hello everyone... but well let me just tell yall about my Memorial day weekend well I went camping for the weekend and o I had so much fun and we went out on the boat and my boyfriend went on the tube with some people he knew more then I knew them lol but lets just say he was hurting after wards and he was so sore the next day haha It was funny kinda of.... 

TC my man and dont remember his name  lol fixing to go tubbin lol




TC and Robert Tubing right before the flipped off :) 

it was such a nice weekend and I meet his sister and her husband and we stayed in the air conductioning lol well it was nice and we all had fun just hanging out not having to go any were and what not but any how went swimming with my friend steph and her kids sunday afternoon for a few hrs and it was nice :) 
Well all I can say its nice spending time with my man and my friends and everyone !!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday 





No comments:

Post a Comment