Friday, June 8, 2012

Yay for Vacations

Well the weekend is almost here and This girl right here (Meaning me ) has all smiles on her face so i m fixing to leave work and i am going on a mini vacation to Tennessee and see my moms side off the family and then my mom and nieces all at once too o i cant wait to see them all o how I am so excited I miss all them and expecally my nieces very much Girls get ready to take pics with ur aunt Laci and cousins get ready to take pictures with me too and of course you mom and uncle Roger and Aunt Mable hehe so ready to 4 wheel riding with my cousin Eric tomorrow and then on the boat Sunday and till wed morning :) 

Well hope you all have a great weekend as for me and my family I will for sure.... 
defentaly will 


Happy Friday everyone have a blessed day and weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment