Monday, May 14, 2012

Wowwwzers.....



Well hello everyone hope everyone is having a great Monday morning!
Well as you all now in my last post I had mention something that I was excited about well so far it has not happened and I am alittle sad about it and I still cant tell yall what it is yet but just pray that it will happen sooner then later maybe this week that it will happen! There is just something that is not good keeping it from happening yet! 
Well any way who wants to hear about my weekend well as of Friday after I got off work I went and let my puppy out and then I drove to Batesville and I went and did a few things and went and did my nails (as you see below) 



French Maniecre I think I will 


Well anyways my friend Stephanie Had to work Saturday and she had asked me bc her other babysitter was sick if I could watch Madilynn and I said why sure love too So she knew that I was going to a "Ladies Tea Party" it was so much fun and Madilynn was so good! 
But of course she is always good and sweet no matter what :) after she got off me and Madilynn and her other 3 kids meet her in pleasant plains and we all went to one of her friends house and we let the kids wear them selves out they had bonce arounds and what not for the kids and just had a good ol' time then we made a trip to Walmart and then lazed around her house and that was our Saturday... 

Well for mothers day I hope all you mothers or soon to be mothers had a very wonderful mothers day we had a lazy day but I went to church and then went to her house that is always my Sun goin over there well after church i had a couple ask me if i wanted to go to lunch with them and another couple and there kiddos!
Well so I told them I didnt have the money to go out and eat and I am so blessed to call them My good friends they wanted to pay for my lunch so I went and we had fun all sitting there taking and laughing!

 Thank you Darin and Angela I love yall :) 

The rest of my day was still great played with Madilynn and the kiddos
 and just watched movies and had fun!



Well I hope everyone Had a great weekend and a great mothers day 
Hope everyone is having a great Monday as well :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment