Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eekk!!!!

Well so sorry my follow bloggies I am just getting to another blog well let me catch ya up to date on me!
Well since last Thursday evening I guess you could say I have been kinda busy well  Friday I went home after work and did a few things went to the bank and then I got this phone call well I was glad she called
It was my good friend Shanna from church she needed a babysitter for a few hours to watch her baby boy!
And I was so happy to help her out he is such a sweet boy!

But now after that I ran around and then went to WALMART of all places and spent some money! bahaha
Well least it was for somethings I needed like groceries!!! Bahaha you thought I meant something else like clothes huh? lol

so after my grocery shopping I went home and it was like 10:15 when i got home and to be home doing nothing  not at a friends house are anything like that it was actually pretty nice that way though to just to chill out at my own house for once lol!

So I watched a movie and just chilled on my couch after I put the groceries and stuff away and played with my puppy too!

Well Saturday well me and my friend ended up having a yard sale at her house in Batesville so we were there with that till like 7 ish and  and got some pizza and we all just chilled out our friend Bryan came over and we watched movies and just had a relaxing evening and stayed the night with her and we got up and went to church and then went back to the house and just chilled ell we had to go get her kiddos and then we cooked and then that night I went home! That was really my weekend.

Well this week I found some good news to me out but I cant really say yet I gotta wait alittle while but lets Just say it makes me a happy person for what the news is...

Let me just say I am so stinkin ready and i so not even playin on this but i am ready for 4 o'clock Friday to be here you ask why, well I am just ready for the weekend were I dont have to get up at 630 am and go to work for 2 days yay!!!!

Well Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment