Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yay....

Well good afternoon my fellow bloggies... 
Hope you all is having a great & beautiful day! 
This blog will prob be kinda short this time...

Well as you have all seen my last few post I said there was something that I was excited 
about and I couldn't say yet ...
Well gotta say I can finally tell all of you what it is...
The guy i have been seeing and one reason why I went to Texas at the end of May.
 He finally got to come he got home last night and I am so happy I can finally see him 
and spend more time with him... 
Yay for me I was so excited when he finally text me and told me that he was in Little Rock, Arkansas I have to tell ya it put a big smile on my face and I couldn't be more happier then I am today ... 
I get to see him tonight and spend time with him going to make him dinner and a cheese cake too he wanted that  few weeks ago so going to make it for him :) 
Because you know what they say a way to a mans heart is though his belly hehe 

But just thought that I would let everyone know the good news now that I could tell ya all 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment