Friday, July 25, 2014

Love of my life

Well I am one happy person right now, and he will hopefully be home Monday sometime. So that is a good thing can’t wait to see my honey! I am one of the strong woman to be away from him for long periods of time, months at a time and I mean more than 2 months at a time, several at that, and I know some of u think what about me mine is the same way! I not talking about/agienst you I just saying me in general that's why I said one!!! But we been together over 2 years Aug 16th will make 2 years and 5 months for us he is the love of my life I really don’t know where I would be without him...
They say distance makes a heart grow stronger they are so right on that every day we are apart and I grow stronger, and stronger for us and our love for each other, God sure has blessed me with a wonderful and lovable, and loyal man as much as I went through in my life and all I one lucky woman to have such a wonderful man that is mine forever and for always. I believe that God sent him my way for a purpose because if it wasn't for my best friend and her man pushing the both of us to go for it, then we would be o I don’t even know were we would be honestly! I have found my soul mate, my best friend, my one true love! He is my protecter! 
And as much as we been through the both of us together we have fight for our love for one another and we have stood up for us and even though there are still to this day things he does that gets to me, but hey there is not a perfect man in this world that would not do that to any one of you out there that your man/woman dont do things that get to you all that is why I love my man o so much more u knows what to do to put a smile on my face he is truly a wonderful man and a really wonderful father to his son that I do consider my own son! They are my world! So I can't wait to see the love of my life he is my best friend and my soul mate! I love you baby for ever and for always 

No comments:

Post a Comment