Thursday, July 31, 2014

Projects!!!

 Hello Fellow Bloggers, Hope that u all are having a great day I been so busy doing some projects and redoing things in my house! any of y'all ever get that feeling were u need to change your house up some I have had the same decor in my house for over 5 years now and I finally have different decor up now and all new bed sets and its kinda nice to have changes in the house I get tired and bored looking at the same thing so I been doing some things that have become popular and all. but just wanted to update y'all and I have been home for over a month now from my mini vacation to see my boyfriend... So here is what i been up to since I been home again
For my quest room

also for my living room 
for my kitchen 
Add caption
For my guest room
for my living room 
For his sons room











also for my living room 




his sons room 

for my Kitchen finished this one a few months ago 




this is most of my projects that i have done in the last months and I am loving it they all turned out awesome they all have kept me busy while he is away, he is home now so i gonna start doing a few things to see if I can..

Well wanted to share this with you all, hope u all have a fabulous Thursday its my Friday! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment