Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow its been crazy

Well hello everyone hope everyone is having a great day so far!!!
Well its been crazy since i have moved trying to get everything unpacked and everything put up and hung up my pictures and all! But I Have to admit that I am just about done with it all... 
All I have lefted is hanging up everything on the walls and then that will all be done yay me... 
But I also gotta Say I really do like living In Batesville its so much more to do there and its closer to my church family and my friends that I hang out with alot... and I get to see my Boyfriend alittle more now that I live closer!!! Really it is all so great love it! 
My friends can come over more that live in Batesville well anyone really can that I m friends with but i just saying the ones who always couldn't come over bc of gas or didn't have time can now lol hehe !!!
I rally do just Love my life its so nice to have the people I have in it love all my friends and Family 


O and so yall also want to now something we needed so stinking badly was the rain and it has been raining here in melbourne at work for over an hr yay for the rain now hopefully batesville is getting some rain too :)

O something else too my Puppy Bitsy she is 4 months old today :) and I love her could not trade her for nothing  she is so funny :) 


Well hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment