Thursday, July 12, 2012

Excited :)

Well Good Afternoon my fellow bloggers... 
I hope everyone is having a great day so far today....
Well okay everyone keeps asking me why am I excited for and what is this big news all about well there is 2 things really... 
Well the 1st one o should I tell yall or should I wait tell last haha... 

Ok ok I will tell you all what it is!!
I get to go get all 3 of my nieces after work today and I am very very excited I don't get to see them very much so i get all 3 of them for a week then the oldest 2 will go back next week and go to church camp the following week.... 
Then i get to keep my youngest niece while the other 2 are at church camp yay...  
I love spending time with those girls 
they are my babies even though they anit mine biology there still my girls and I love them so very much!

Cant wait to get them and see my mom of course tonight when I  get them I m meeting her!

O and you want to know the second thing!!!!!
O how I should keep everyone waiting for this but I don't know if I can lol...
well this last week Friday night I was with my boyfriend and his sister and all them and we were all just hanging out having fun...
Well we got back to his house and he wanted to talk to me promise its a good thing...
So we talked for alittle while and he came out and said it it was so very sweet how he did it all too 
He said those 3 words to me that I have been wanting to hear from a guy first and   
 O how much I glad he said it first and not me I am in love with that wonderful man of mine and he treats me so good even though he has to be gone away from home at times and I am good with that he is making money when he does that but when I m with him...
He makes me feel like a woman should feel and He makes my heart melt just when he holds me, tells me I very beautiful and everything else I know he means It and I now that is true to me 
And I have just fallen completely in love with him... 
But I couldn't ask for a better man to treat me the way I should be treated by a man 
so there you have it We said "I Love You" to each other and I am not going to hide it anymore!
Well I never really did but my feeling for him mean more then I could ever have felt about a man before 
I LOVE YOU Thomas C. Franks, Jr. 


Hope everyone Has A Very Very wonderful rest of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment