Saturday, April 11, 2015

Traveling part 1

Well folks I am so extremely happy, we got to go home for little over a week! He got a phone call and we left later then what we were going to have to because his boss said were he was going to work and now we left Goliad Texas and are in a different town well put it this way i been in this town before so its a good place to come back too
and we pulled out of our drive way with a camper that is new to us but its used it was my grandmama's that my dad had here were he lives about 45 mins from me and i more happier then I could be because we officially have a camper and we are going to be with each other in it i be working on it getting her fixed up while he is at work and cook him supper every night and it be ready when he gets off from his long day working I so excited you guys things are really have turned my wonderful life up side down he is the best man I could have as well haha love the saying right now fiance soon to be husband come May 14th 2016.  Have any of you had that feeling that you just don't know what to do if you did not have your significant other to even be with or just have him in your life ya that is me right here I don't down what I would do with out him like seriously! I do not know what I would ever do with out him in my life. But know that I get to be full time traveling with him I really do not know what I would do with out him. He has been there to support me though my worst times and love me though my worst and that right there is true love and yes the 16th of march was 3 whole years since we been together yes we have has our up and downs been though think and thin but that is what makes love stronger when you have your battles with each other.
and its been month since we been in the camper together but been 3 months since I been traveling with him and I love every minute of it i have made curtains for the little kitchen window and I made one for our bedroom window and gonna make one more for the bedroom for the other window i have put new curtains up on the big sliding door but had to hem those up and then gonna make another curtain for the windows it really be the front were the bumper pull part is and I love what I doing... I gotta say that this is what I love about being with him just doing cooking and being little house wifey is my cup of tea y'all may think o she just wants to be lazy and not work o no thats not even it yes i miss making my own paycheck to hep with bills and all but i love being a stay home soon to be wife right now and traveling with him full time... yes don't get me wrong I miss my family and friends but this has helped our relationship so much we have grown closer to each other since I been on the road with him so would I change this nope I sure would not! Love my life as a soon be pipe/welders wife.
Well guess that is all for now of this so I will be putting another Blog up soon so stay tuned have an awesome day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment